Since July 2017: Innovation, R&D at the Institute of Biomedical Technologies (ITB), National Research Council (CNR), Segrate (MI), Italy
Responsibilities: knowledge management, innovation and development, digital health assessment, scientific communication, design of information structures, metadata, linked data and ontology-engineering, networking.
- Epicovid19: estimating number of suspected COVID-19 cases and uncovering relevant factors associated with the infection.
- Telemedicine and integrated healthcare systems. 'Implementazione del Presidio Nuova Regina Margherita di Roma: Sperimentazione del modello di Casa della Salute'; Recepimento della determinazione della Regione Lazio-Direzione Salute Politiche Sociali - n. G035IO del 21.03.2018.
- Combining a posteriori and a priori approaches to explore the inverse occurrence between Alzheimer Disease and Cancer.
- ‘Personalised Guidance Services for Optimising lifestyle in teenagers through awareness, motivation and engagement’ (PEGASO), under the EU 7th Framework Programme, Grant No: 610727; PEGASO Clinical trial identifier: NCT02930148.
June - November 2018: European Project Manager at Holonix srl - Spin Off of the Politecnico di Milano, Italy
Research and Innovation Department
Responsibilities: Management of European Projects (PM); Innovation based on Internet of Things (IoT), R&D&I of strategic, modular & integrated solutions. Open Innovation; Cloud-based interoperable systems and knowledge bases.
- FiberEUse (Large scale demonstration of new circular economy value- chains based on the reuse of end-of-life fiber reinforced composites), Grant Agreement No. H2020-730323-1 .
- MOBISTYLE (MOtivating end-users Behavioral change by combined ICT based tools and modular Information services on energy use, indoor environment, health and lifestyle), Grant Agreement H2020 723032 .
2014-2017: Postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Industrial Technologies and Automation (ITIA), National Research Council (CNR), Milan, Italy
Enterprise Engineering and Virtual Applications (EVA)
Responsibilities: knowledge management and semantic modelling, innovation and development
- ‘Personalised Guidance Services for Optimising lifestyle in teenagers through awareness, motivation and engagement’ (PEGASO), under the EU 7th Framework Programme, Grant No: 610727; PEGASO Clinical trial identifier: NCT02930148; (ontology modelling) .
- ‘Product and Process Co-Evolution Management via Modular Pallet configuration’ (PRO2EVO), within the Italian flagship project ‘Factory of the Future’ .
- ‘Design for All’ (D4All) - Semantic Web integration and advanced Human-Machine Interfaces in design for Ambient Assisted Living.
2013: Postdoctoral internship at the Research Center on Spatial Cognition (SFB/TR 8), University of Bremen, Germany
Responsibilities: 1) development of a metadata model for the Ontohub repository (with Till Mossakowski and Oliver Kutz); 2) networking with partners of the SpacePortal consortium; 3) populating a dedicated repository with spatial ontologies provided by the network partners, the internet sources and the literature; preparing the ontologies for inclusion in a dedicated ontohub.org node; 4) mapping ontologies to the subject categories defined as metadata.
2008 –2012: The European Institute of Oncology (IEO), Department of experimental oncology at IFOM – IEO Campus, Milan, Italy
Ph.D research included 1) laboratory activities in molecular oncology; 2) theoretical analysis of breast cancer classificatory systems; 3) examination of knowledge management approaches that can enable the integration of biomedical research and healthcare information within digital repositories (biomedical ontologies).
Participation in the research groups:
- Giovanni Boniolo – Biomedical humanities, FOLSATEC program (full time Ph.D. research)
- Pier Paolo Di Fiore /Salvatore Pece – Molecular characterization of Breast Cancer and association with the stem cell profiles (part time, 4 years research project)
- Luisa Lanfrancone - Cellular and molecular pathways regulating melanoma genesis and progression (part time, 4 months lab rotation)
- Rosella Visintin - Mechanisms that control the protein phosphatase Cdc14, an essential cell cycle regulator (part time, 4 months lab rotation)
2011: The ESRC Centre for Genomics in Society (Egenis), University of Exeter, UK
- PhD abroad-stage in big data and biomedical ontologies, 6 month, under supervision of Sabina Leonelli
2003 –2008: Curator, Public relations manager at the National Museum of Serbia
Responsible for management, coordination and realisation of PR activities and special events, in particular:
- Media communication;
- Press conferences; press releases;
- PR & Marketing campaigns;
- Website development, content editing and administrating;
- Events - VIP & Diplomatic-Core events, scientific conferences, exhibitions & public manifestations;
- Public talk & Public Affairs.
2003: Teaching logic & philosophy at the high schools in Belgrade
- The Sixth Belgrade Gymnasium.
- The Music School “Stankovic” .
- The School of Design.